- Read carefully the Rules & Regulations and Instructions for filling-up & submission of the application form.
- The Application Form and assessment report/ presentation shall be submitted online through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The WSO-National office for India committee will notify the applicants to present their assessment report through VC for final proposal for the awards nomination.
- The award are categorized under
- Most Outstanding Performance – 5 Star Trophy and Certificate
- Outstanding Performance – 4 Star Trophy and Certificate
- Very Good Performance – 3 Star Trophy and Certificate
- Good Performance – (Certificate**)
1. Awards would be given to the client of the Award-winning establishment also.
2. *The minimum qualifying score for receiving the above awards is 60% in overall assessment.
3. **Those organizations, who scored60% and above marks, but could not receive the above awards, will be issued certificate of appreciation
4. This award is given for 10-12 sectors. Number of sectors and number of awards will be decided based on the number of participations in each sector. Maximum 3 awards in one sector will be given
5. To motivate and recognize various “best” in the organizations, the supplement awards have been instituted. In each category 1 or 2 awards will be given based on the number of participants in each category
- PROCESS FOR AWARDS*
*This process is indicative; it may change without prior intimation.
• The assessment will be done by two assessors.
• The schedule for the visit will be communicated well in advance by WSO India as per mutually convenient date by the assessors and the applicant.
• Conference and Award Ceremony* with applicable Fees /- Per delegate Exclusive of GST
• All assessments shall be carried out based on SHE assessment checklist. The checklist might have variations based on the size/products/services of that particular unit.
• Award committees’ decision is final and the applicants will not have the right to question or appeal against the same at any stage..