• The Application Form is available for free download at WSO India website
• Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
• Read carefully the Rules & Regulations and Instructions for filling-up & submission of the application form.
• The Application Form shall be submitted online as an environment protection initiative.
• All applications must be submitted in English
• The Application Form to confirm your site/unit’s participation.
• For multiple site/units’ participation from the same organisation, submit the application form separately for each site/unit
• Assessment report/ presentation shall be submitted online through email: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a payment in the form of Demand Draft towards a processing fee. If payment made by Online/NEFT/ RTGS/ BANK transfer, provide its details in the Application Form.
• The confirmation along with payment should be done simultaneously.
• WSO-National office for India will share the Proforma invoice/Tax Invoice once the payment is done.
• The vendor registration, if any will be done post payment.
• Participation fee is not refundable and not adjustable to any other event
• Between 1st January and 31st December of each year , previous to the award year the site/business unit must not have:
– Suffered any work-related fatalities
– Been subject to any prohibition notices
– Been the subject of any convictions in relation to health and safety
– Had any ongoing criminal investigations or prosecutions pending in relation to health and safety at the site/business unit.
• If you are successfully shortlisted, you will be required to provide us with your company logo to be used on our website and in relevant pre and post marketing activities.
• We will not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause. For the avoidance of doubt, proof of transmission of a lost or delayed entry will not be accepted as a valid or alternative entry.
• When we accept your entry, it will be subject to the awards terms and conditions.
• Entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges
• The judges will consider your entry on its merits and solely based on the information you provide. The decision of the judges is final, and we will not enter any discussion with you nor will we accept any appeals about such decision. We reserve the right not to present any award in any given category if submissions are not deemed acceptable.
• By submitting an entry, you agree your company logo can be used in publicity materials for the awards.
• If you provide personal data as part of your entry and registration to attend the awards ceremony, you agree that you are the Data Controller and we are the Data Processor of such data. You undertake that:
a. You comply with all applicable laws in respect of such personal data.
b. You have all permissions, consents and approvals of data subjects to provide their respective personal data to us to allow us to process such personal data in the course of meeting our obligations under the awards terms and conditions.
c. You shall not or omit to do anything which causes us to breach any applicable laws or contravene the terms of our conditions or authorisation under Privacy and Data Protection Requirements.
d. Any personal data provided shall be up to date, accurate and complete.
e. If you breach the data protection clause, this entitles us in writing to immediately reject your submission or attendance at the awards ceremony.
Attendees must be at least 18 years of age on the date of the awards ceremony.
• You agree that we shall be entitled to refer to you as a client in sales and marketing literature (including websites) and reproduce your prevailing logo or trademark for that sole purpose.
• We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform hereunder due to a natural disaster, actions or decrees of governmental bodies, any curtailment to or cancellation of public transport, strikes or walkouts, acts or threats of terrorism or civil unrest, or communications line failure which (a) hinders, delays or prevents us in performing any of our obligations, (b) is beyond our control of without our fault or negligence, and (c) by the exercise of reasonable diligence we are unable to prevent or provide against (“Force Majeure Event"). In such circumstances we reserve the right not to refund your registration fees and advise that insurance should be taken to cover such eventualities. A Force Majeure Event shall not entitle you to delay payment of any sums under the awards terms and conditions. You are responsible for making your own way to the venue for the event, and you shall remain liable for all payments under these terms and conditions irrespective of any failure of transport or other reason why you are unable to attend the conference.
• All awards are subject to following groups
Name of Award
Most Outstanding Performance
Platinum 5 Star Trophy and Certificate
Golden Trophy and Certificate 4 Star Trophy and Certificate
Very Good Performance
Silver Trophy and Certificate 3 Star Trophy and Certificate
Bronze Trophy and Certificate 3 Star Trophy and Certificate
At the discretion of Awards Committee
• This award is given for 10-12 sectors. Number of sectors and number of awards will be decided based on the number of participations in each sector. Maximum 5 awards in one sector will be given
• We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or move the awards ceremony to another venue or to change any other aspect of the awards ceremony at our discretion for any reason whatsoever. However, we will notify you promptly if the change relates to a change of venue or material change in timing. For the avoidance of doubt, such a change shall not entitle you to not adhere to the awards terms and conditions.
• Review of best practices under various award categories by the Award Committee members.
• We reserve the right to change the awards ceremony presenter or any other performers and do not guarantee the attendance of any guest.
• During the awards ceremony we may be shoot video footage and take photographs of the awards ceremony which may include video footage and photographs of you and/or your booked attendees. You agree (and confirm that you have procured agreement of your booked attendees) to yours and/or their inclusion in such video footage and photographs and we have the right to use such video footage and photographs in our marketing, publicity and advertising activities and materials.
• The WSO-National office for India committee will notify the applicants to present their assessment report through VC for final proposal for the awards nomination.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person whom we consider in our discretion to be unsuitable for admission or to remove anyone from the event. In any such case, no refund of fees paid will be given.
• Award committees’ decision is final and the applicants will not have the right to question or appeal against the same at any stage.
• Symposium and Award Ceremony*-Fees INR 5000/- Per delegate Exclusive of GST.
• All invoices payable by you are subject to any applicable tax, levy or similar governmental charge.
• Self-nominations will not be considered.
• WSO-National office for India reserves the right to withhold, suspend or withdraw at any time the awarding of a WSO-India (State) Level OHS&E Award, should any applicant organisation have not met the eligibility criteria or failed to fully disclose all material facts which bring their eligibility into question.
• Applicants must inform WSO-National office for India in writing by emailing email@example.com when there are any changes in circumstances after the application has been submitted.
• Where there are issues that fall outside of the eligibility period, WSO-National office for India reserves the right to withdraw any award, particularly where the scheme could be brought into disrepute, or making an award could be insensitive e.g. to victims or their families. Where issues are subject to an enquiry or proceedings, a subsequent award may be made depending on the outcome.
• A specified (reportable) injury, incidence of occupational ill health or dangerous occurrence at the site does not preclude applicants from entering for an award. However, if there has been such an incident at this site between 1st January to 31st December each year, previous to the award year, applicants must declare this and satisfy the adjudicators that appropriate remedial actions have been implemented to minimise the risk of a similar incident occurring again.
• All questions must be answered
• The response to each question must not exceed 1000 words
• All questions are designed to be answered in plain text only (submissions must not incorporate images, tables, graphs or similar)
• Supporting documents are only permitted for section -3 questions
• The responsibility is on applicants to convince the panel of independent adjudicators that their site/business unit deserves a WSO-India (State) Level OHS&E Award based on its commitment to health and safety management.
• Applications are marked by a team of independent adjudicators appointed and trained by the WSO-National office for India. The adjudicators are all experienced, senior-level occupational health, safety and environmental professionals in their respective organisations.
• You must submit your entry following the process set out on the awards page, Awards Process and Timetable, and set out in these terms and conditions.
• Our acceptance of your entry will take place when we accept your entry in writing on the formal application provided
• The awards are open to entrants that fulfil the entry criteria set out on the awards category page.
• Any material supplied in support of your entry must be your original work. We will not accept an entry that contains work which does not belong to you, has been plagiarised, includes intellectual property belonging to somebody else or has had a complaint of any nature upheld against it.
• Your entry and any supporting documentation will not be considered confidential information unless you have clearly identified it as ‘Confidential’ and you agree that we can use the information (or parts of the information) contained in your entry for publicity purposes or in any other form of media for the purposes of promoting the awards.
• Award winners the participation of the Symposium and Awards ceremony free for the two delegate.
• If you wish to attend the awards ceremony or, as an organisation would like to bring guests/attendees, then you will need to register separately to attend.
• To register to attend the awards ceremony, you will need to complete the registration form. We will process your booking as soon as possible.
• Your registration is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation setting out joining instructions. If you do not receive our email confirmation within 24 hours of submitting your booking, please contact us at the email address on the awards pages as soon as possible before the ceremony. It is your responsibility to update us of any changes to your contact details to ensure you receive all required communication from us.
• If you (or if any of the attendees you booked) cannot attend the awards ceremony we may allow a substitute attendee at our discretion, provided the request is made no later than 72 hours prior to the awards ceremony. Any such request must be made by email to the address set out on the awards pages and should include the name of the attendee who will not be attending and the full name of the substitute, including their job title, organisation and contact details. If the substitute delegate has differing requirements (e.g. dietary) from the original, we may not be able to accommodate these if the request is received later than 72 hours or an additional charge may be incurred.
• You must comply with the rules and regulations governing the venue including dress code and rules of entry. If you bring property to the venue, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
• We are not responsible for any offence caused by any presenters or entertainment at the awards ceremony.
• You are required to make your own arrangements for transport, and of any guests, to the venue. We are not responsible for any non-attendance due to failure of transport.
• We shall raise an invoice for fees payable and payment is due on the date of that invoice. In any event, payment must be made before the awards ceremony otherwise we reserve the right to refuse entry (this will not relieve you from paying the invoice).
• Covering any bank transfer charges are your responsibility.
*This process is indicative; it may change without prior intimation.