World Safety Organization National Office for India established since 2016. Our operational principles are fully aligned with the World Safety Organization Management Center in USA. WSO Management Center has dedicated Representatives in the United Nations in New York, Geneva and Vienna.
We are operating this office under the rules, regulation and bylaws of the WSO Management Center in the US.
Our goals are to make awareness each and every individual in the field of Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental
Our aim is to provide enhanced health and safety information together with a pragmatic approach in developing solutions, which enables employers and organizations to maintain the health, safety and welfare of all employees and members of the public, who may be at risk from their activities or undertakings.
WSO National Office for Indiahas a team ofnational and internationaloccupational safety health and environment professionals who have academic knowledge and many years of practical experience in risk management and loss prevention controls fields.
WSO National Office for India works and leads the following objectives:
- – Facilitating health and safety instruction, information and training;
- – Promoting ownership of the Policy/ Safety Management System to increase its effectiveness as a management ‘tool’;
- – Ensuring we offer a competitive price for the provision of these services;
- – Developing pragmatic solutions to clients problems;
- – Being flexible in our approach and offering a personal and professional service.